Charles Kennedy concentrates his practice on business litigation and criminal defense matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Charles clerked for the Honorable Mary Gibbons Whipple in the New Jersey Appellate Division.
During law school, Charles worked for an in-house legal department on a multi-billion-dollar merger between two S&P 500 medical device manufacturers.
- State of New Jersey, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2019
- Rutgers School of Law
(J.D., cum laude, 2018)
Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Record
Member, Rutgers Moot Court Board
- Emory University (B.A., 2014)
Law Clerk to the Honorable Mary Gibbons Whipple, Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey, 2018-19
Standing on Edge: The Lack of Standing Requirements in the USPTO Inter Partes Review Raises a Constitutional Issue. 45 Rutgers L. Rec. 13 (2017)
- Member, Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Member, Essex County Bar Association